- 600 USD ($)
- Specific Drug
- Prostate Cancer
Enzalutamide serves as the active component of the drug Bdenza. It is a medication that requires a prescription and is given to adult males with metastatic castration-resistant prostate cancer (mCRPC). As an androgen receptor inhibitor, enzalutamide prevents androgens like testosterone from promoting the growth of prostate cancer cells. Oral administration of Bdenza pills is normally done once daily. Hypertension, heat flashes, and weariness are examples of typical adverse effects. Bdenza has a considerable impact on mCRPC patients' overall survival and slows the disease's progression. Throughout treatment, patients should be continuously watched, and any troubling symptoms should be immediately reported to the healthcare professional.
Bdenza (enzalutamide) Capsule Characteristics and Advantages:
1. Enzalutamide is an androgen receptor inhibitor and is the active component of Bdenza Capsules.
2. Treatment for metastatic castration-resistant prostate cancer (mCRPC): Bdenza is only used to treat mCRPC, a stage of prostate cancer in which the cancer spreads despite hormonal therapy and castration surgery.
3. Bdenza is administered orally, which makes it convenient and simple to administer.
4. Dosage once daily: The capsules are normally taken once daily, making it easier for patients to follow a dosage schedule.
1. Enzalutamide, a component of Bdenza Capsules, works to block the activity of androgens, which slows the growth and metastasis of prostate cancer cells.
2. Extended overall survival: Clinical trials have demonstrated that the Bdenza drug can increase mCRPC patients' overall survival rates.
3. Delay in disease progression: Bdenza offers disease control and has the ability to stall the development of diseases for longer periods of time.
4. Better quality of life: Bdenza's effective management of cancer-related symptoms and enhancement of general health can result in a better quality of life.
5. Treatment without surgery: Because Bdenza is taken orally, patients have the option of a non-surgical course of treatment.
6. Lower risk of fractures: Bdenza has been proven in clinical trials to lower the risk of skeletal-related events, such as bone fractures, in individuals with mCRPC.
7. Potential for delaying the start of chemotherapy: In some cases of mCRPC, bdenza medication may help defer the requirement for delaying the start of chemotherapy.
8. Improved patient outcomes: Bdenza Capsules have shown promise in prolonging overall survival and slowing disease progression, offering patients with mCRPC improved results.
It is important to remember that while Bdenza Capsules have a lot to offer in the treatment of mCRPC, there may also be risks and side effects. Healthcare workers should keep a tight eye on patients while they are receiving therapy, and any alarming symptoms should be immediately reported for proper management. In consultation with oncologists or other medical professionals skilled in treating prostate cancer, treatment choices should be made.
Bdenza (enzalutamide) Capsule Applications:
1. Bdenza Capsules are used to treat metastatic castration-resistant prostate cancer (mCRPC), a stage of the disease in which the cancer spreads despite hormonal treatments and castration surgery.
Bdenza (enzalutamide) Capsule Side Effects:
1. Patients may feel weary or weak due to fatigue.
2. Bdenza can produce hot flashes, which are quick feelings of warmth that typically affect the face, neck, or chest.
3. Hypertension: It could cause high blood pressure.
4. Diarrhoea: Some people may go through bowel habits alterations, such diarrhoea.
5. Bdenza may result in nausea or other unpleasant sensations.
6. Reduced appetite: Some patients may feel less inclined to eat.
7. Weight loss: Some people may experience weight loss.
8. Back discomfort: Bdenza may result in back ache.
9. Joint pain: Some individuals may feel pain or discomfort in their joints.
10. Falling: Bdenza has been linked to a higher risk of falling.
11. Rarely, it may result in seizures, particularly in patients who have a history of seizures or other risk factors.
12. Weakness or weariness may be experienced by certain patients.
13. Abnormalities in liver function tests: Bdenza use may alter liver function testing.
Healthcare experts should regularly follow patients while they are using Bdenza Capsules. Any symptoms that warrant further investigation should be reported right away to the healthcare professional as the medication carries a potential for serious adverse effects. In consultation with oncologists or other medical professionals skilled in treating prostate cancer, treatment choices should be made.
- Cash Advance (CA)
- 100 Per Week
- 1 Week
- Asia Australia Central America North America South America Eastern Europe Western Europe Middle East Africa
- All India