- 180.00 - 400.00 USD ($)
- 2 to 8 degrees
- As mentioned on pack Months
A prescription drug called bevacizumab 400 mg injection is used to treat certain cancers. Bevacizumab, a monoclonal antibody that targets vascular endothelial growth factor (VEGF), is the substance's active component. Bevacizumab slows the creation of new blood vessels that feed tumours by decreasing VEGF, which reduces the size and metastasis of tumours. Advanced colorectal cancer, non-small cell lung cancer, glioblastoma, ovarian cancer, cervical cancer, and renal cell carcinoma are among the conditions it is frequently used to treat. Under medical supervision, the intravenous injection is given. Serious side effects with bevacizumab therapy include bleeding, elevated blood pressure, and decreased wound healing. Throughout treatment, regular medical monitoring is required.
Features and Advantages of 400 mg of Bevacizumab:
1. Bevacizumab is a sort of targeted medication that precisely targets vascular endothelial growth factor (VEGF), which is a monoclonal antibody.
2. Bevacizumab has an anti-angiogenic action, which stops the creation of new blood vessels that feed tumours, inhibiting tumour growth and metastasis.
3. Multiple cancer types are treated with it, including advanced colorectal cancer, non-small cell lung cancer, glioblastoma, ovarian cancer, cervical cancer, and renal cell carcinoma.
4. Bevacizumab is given intravenously and is often given in a clinic or hospital environment.
1. Bevacizumab can slow down tumour growth by blocking VEGF, which may result in tumour stabilisation or reduction.
2. Improved progression-free survival: According to clinical trials, bevacizumab therapy can increase progression-free survival in patients with specific cancer types.
3. Extended overall survival: Bevacizumab has occasionally been linked to higher rates of overall survival for cancer patients.
4. Bevacizumab can be used in combination with other cancer treatments, including chemotherapy or immunotherapy, to increase the effectiveness of those therapies.
5. Improved response to therapy: By cutting off the blood supply to tumours, bevacizumab may increase the effectiveness of other cancer medicines on tumours.
6. Reduced risk of metastasis: Bevacizumab's anti-angiogenic impact can aid in lowering the danger of a tumour metastasizing to other parts of the body.
7. Better quality of life: By reducing cancer-related symptoms and problems, Bevacizumab's effective cancer control can improve patients' quality of life.
It is crucial to remember that while bevacizumab has a lot to give in the fight against cancer, there could also be risks and adverse effects. Healthcare workers should keep a tight eye on patients while they are receiving therapy, and any alarming symptoms should be immediately reported for proper management. Treatment choices should be discussed with oncologists or other medical professionals skilled in treating certain types of cancer.
Bevacizumab 400 mg is used for:
1. Metastatic colorectal cancer is treated with bevacizumab in conjunction with chemotherapy.
2. Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer: Chemotherapy is used in conjunction with it to treat non-small cell lung cancer.
3. Bevacizumab is used to treat the aggressive brain tumour known as glioblastoma.
4. For the treatment of advanced ovarian cancer, it is used in conjunction with chemotherapy.
5. Bevacizumab is used in conjunction with chemotherapy to treat cervical cancer that has spread to other parts of the body.
6. Advanced Renal Cell Carcinoma: It is used in conjunction with interferon alfa to treat this condition.
400 mg of Bevacizumab Side Effects:
1. Blood clotting ability can be decreased by bevacizumab, which increases the risk of bleeding or haemorrhaging.
2. Hypertension may result from high blood pressure, which should be watched for and maintained while receiving medication.
3. Bevacizumab can delay wound healing following surgery, hence it is typically stopped before elective procedures.
4. Rarely, gastrointestinal perforation can result in the formation of holes in the stomach, intestines, or other digestive tract organs.
5. Bevacizumab may produce proteinuria, which should be watched closely while being treated.
6. Reactions to infusions: Some individuals may suffer symptoms that resemble allergies during or right after the infusion.
7. Impaired blood cell production: This can result in a drop in platelets, white blood cells, and red blood cells, raising the risk of bleeding, infections, and anaemia.
8. Bevacizumab may have an impact on both male and female fertility.
9. Heart attacks and heart failure are two significant cardiovascular problems that have been linked to it in some instances.
During bevacizumab therapy, patients should be closely watched by medical personnel. Any symptoms that warrant further investigation should be reported right away to the healthcare professional as the medication carries a potential for serious adverse effects. Treatment choices should be discussed with oncologists or other medical professionals skilled in treating certain types of cancer.
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T) Cash in Advance (CID)
- 1000 Per Day
- 1 Days
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- Unit Packing
- Australia North America South America Eastern Europe Western Europe Middle East Africa Central America Asia
- All India
- FDA WHO - GMP